• clotrimazol haltige creme

    clotrimazol 960 nyfodtpiller.website clotrimazol dexametasona


    felodipin uden recept felodipin hexal felodipin hexal
    Lady In Lace wins The Deccan Fillies Championship Stakes (GR.3)
  • diflucan bivirkninger

    diflucan diflucabivirknin.website diflucan pris

    duloxetin pharmakokinetik

    duloxetin medikament duloxetin withdrawal duloxetin tramadol
    Prevalent Force wins The Deccan Colts Championship Stakes (Gr.3)
  • toilax uden recept

    toilax pris http://toilax.site toilax uden recept

    methotrexat rheuma

    methotrexat dawkowanie methotrexat cipla methotrexat cyp3a4
    Mathaiyus wins The President Of India Gold Cup (Gr.1)
  • atarax 30 film tablet

    atarax yorumlar billigogkaffe.website atarax ulotka

    mebendazol y embarazo

    mebendazol hund mebendazol 20mg mebendazol alkohol
    Mathaiyus wins the The Indian St. Leger (Gr.1)
  • cetirizin og alkohol

    cetirizin actavis cetirizin kinderdosierung cetirizin gewichtszunahme

    hjertemagnyl uden recept

    hjertemagnyl og alkohol lagewebsted.site hjertemagnyl uden recept
    Sana Wins The Calcutta Monsoon Derby (Gr.2)
  • Lady In Lace wins The Kingfisher Ultra Pune Derby (Gr.1)
  • Castlebridge wins The Jayachamaraja Wadiyar Golf Club Mysore 2000 Guineas (Gr.3)
  • Castlebridge wins The Mysore Derby Gr.1
  • Salazaar wins The Golconda St.Leger (Gr.2)
Posted By
: naga/hyd



Posted by: naga/hyd

Date: 10-09-2013



Dear Friends,

I would like to share my opinions on the concept “WHY EVERY PEOPLE LOSS EVERYDAY .

Around 25 Years back, I listened one incident. A shop keeper used to run one un authorized club (playing cards) in a village. Some Govt employs and business people were sitting there for hole night and playing. Early morning before moving to home they calculate gains as well as losses. Every one says LOSS except one or two. It was never compensate as total loss= total gain. It means here law of conservation of mass does not work. There was lot of mass (money) disappearing. Let me clear the fact.. Organizer collects 20 % as his commission on every syndicate amount. Adding to this he sells tea, cigarettes, drinks including wine, and some other snacks in huge at black rates. After a single win that player enjoys it with some other friends. So, Finally the most part of money reaches to .. yes you are  100%  correct.. ORGANISER.  

Sorry to bore you, Shall I explain what happening in every turf club?..

 Let us take example of XYZ T.C .One fresh afternoon begins with a card of 8 races..Everything is going good.. First race betting is over. Rs 10 lakhs amount collected. Leave about result, 70% i.e. Rs 7 lakh distributed to people, remaining 30 % i.e. Rs 3 lakhs goes to XYZ as commission. In 2nd, 3rd each Rs 20 lakhs collected (as no of people increased), Rs 6 lakhs to XYZ,  Rs 14 lakhs to people. If the same calculation goes on, including JP amounts and with some other reasons total betting’s of day may reaches Rs 2 crores.  XYZ banks Rs 60 lakhs on that day. Everything is legal and according to Rules and regulations of Govt.

Let us see the side of a common bets man ( I don’t like to say punter). Total betting of the day may be Rs 2 crore, It does not means people present in all tote centers of XYZ may have total amount of Rs 2 crore. It is hardly may be one crore. After first race people added Rs 13 lakhs to their Rs 7 lakhs return. They adds in this ratio for remaining all races. Finally Rs 40 lakhs back to our beloved friends and Rs 60 lakhs to XYZ on that day. The winners of Fist race bets their profit amount in 2nd to make it more, as losers also increases their bet to cover previous loss. Before every race happens the same. Winning and loss rotates among the bets men. Finally no one makes solid profit because no one gets success continuously in the field of  horse racing.  So, after Rs 40 lakhs distributed, more no. of our friends are in loss only. I hope you got the reason.

Dear friends, Finally ..I accept betting in horse racing is not gambling..it is a skill. Enjoy it.

Yes, I know you are waiting for solution.. please wait for some more days, because to day I am not having time. Definitely I will back with very interesting facts.

Waiting for your response.. Thanking you my dear friends.