Questions and Answers to RWITC to explainBy muneer mirza | 13-May-2019
Questions and Answers to RWITC to explain
1.Press should given free hand given persimmon to move in and out
2. Officials Bookmakers should take 100/200,bets of racing publics
3. Mumbai and Pune sitting on the same dilapidated benches from past 20 years. Many are broken and never replaced. RWITC should put modern sitting at some places where senior citizens can sit down with the better view of the TV screens.
4. Reshfmaents should be sold normal rates as WE ARE GREAT TO Vel race card for SELLING Rs.5. all centers.
5.Officals rude befouvior towards racing publics and Press .
6. Handicaps and Acceptances and Race Card is given to know persons only by.IVD. Pune,Mumbai.
7.Peoples are allowed in and out only who gives tips at the gates.
8. Officals Bookmakers using Mobile Phones of rs.7000, are doing halva racket for using for 3,hours ,This is sending club white money to out side bookmakers ,leading Bookmaker is showing Rs,43,00,000 IF DIVIDE 25 race day is equal to per race days 1,72,000 collection then he is to pay stall few that is 33,000 ,staff payments 5,000, Government tax=== Club commission in the and how is earned in whole day betting in end is zero collection, he earns under table and refuse to take small bets of 100,200, 500,1000.If he gives stall fee every day 33,000 \ == 8,25,000 and mobile charges for 25 days 7000* 1,75,000.Plus Club gives 5,mobiles free will club explain one side you say we are marching towards ======.
6. All enquirers should be made open to Press . 7. Mr.Niranjan Singh should be made handle the Press at Mumbai and Pune.
8. The five months long Mumbai Season has closed and the RWITC committee is to be commended for having the season run its course, rubbishing talk of early closure. It was, by and large, an incident-free season, and thankfully no medication infringements nor serious punishments caused any controversy to raise its ugly head, a la Lord Commander last year. A reflection of strained resources, the number of races at 248, by 20% on last year. Please explain to Press as per Ex. Chairman Vivek Jain in Times of India dated. Apr 17, 2019. What action you will take above news.
9. Sir game is over of under the table this how clean image will come under Mumbai High Court order t has come to who are playing the dirty tricks now time has come the High Court take over RWITC racing.
10. Income-Tax (I-T) sleuths have busted a betting racket at the Hyderabad Race Club (HRC) in Malakpet run by registered bookies and seized unaccounted cash worth 1 crore from four of them. The registered bookies had resorted to unaccounted betting in order to avoid paying a 28 per cent goods and services tax (GST). It is estimated that around Rs 720 crore worth of unaccounted-for betting took place every year post the implementation of GST. The seizure of unaccounted cash worth Rs 1 crore took place on Thursday and was revealed by I-T sleuths .
11. As is seen frequently, in one or two centres at Pune and Mumbai , at the very last minute, horses are withdrawn on veterinary grounds. As it occurs very often, one wonders if it is a genuine case OR is it a pre-determined arrangement ???
Mostly it happens in the last minute. Many senior's and professionals argue that it is an understanding so that huge deductions are made for winners and placed horses, as the case may be. The deductions are from 25% to 50% for winners and 12% or 25 % for place.
This enriches the clubs and bookies by many thousands / lakhs of rupees in every such race, and the punters are getting much less than would. If cases are not genuine, then it is pure cheating of punters. Cannot the clubs in their AGM meetings take-up this issue and make necessary changes so that punters are not at much loss ???
12. Under the supervision of DCP Abhinash Kumar (Zone 3). The Tardeo police, under whose jurisdiction the racecourse falls, raid took place to maintain the element of surprise.The police have seized a large amount of cash from the 21 bookmakers’ stalls. Laptops, mobile handsets, ledgers and account books were also seized, a source said. And what action club is taken against Mahalaxmi racecourse bookmakers as this done under nose of Secretary & Chief Executive Officer and committee members please explain to press and Government of Maharashtra.
Those responsible for cheating the public with their now famous doosras should be brought to task.. This doosra is nothing, but looting the public's money. Who will address that concern?
13. This enriches the clubs and bookies by many thousands / lakhs of rupees in every such race, and the punters and club members are getting much less than would. If cases are not genuine, then it is pure cheating of punters. Cannot the clubs in their AGM meetings take-up this issue and make necessary changes so that punters are not at much loss ???