"THE PTR" Contest for immediate relaunchBy PTR TEAM @indiarace.com | 31-May-2019
Dear HT'ians/ THE PTR Teams/ Admin @ Indiarace.com and Importantly all the Proposed PTR Contests Contestants,
Good Morning to you all !!!!!!!!!
We have received requests from the Management of Indiarace.com in the afternoon yesterday and subsequently discussions held between the PTR Management teams and decided to accept the request of the Management of Indiarace.com.
We have already lost 4 race days at Bangalore Summer 2019 and keeping the same in mind we have decided to add ANY Extra Race days which the BTC might plan in the later days in the current season. These Extra race days were never part of earlier versions of our PTR contests.
we have decided to add spice and thrill to the contests by adding Bonus points to the each of Three grid EARLY and FIRST achiever and therefore allocated 2.25 lacs Bonus Points , the details of which you will find at the bottom of this presentation.
We sincerely request every member of this HT group to kindly cooperate with the delayed roll out of the " THE PTR" contests and your support is very much solicited.
Keeping in view the delay in approach by the IR Team and subsequent meetings of the PTR team , we have thought of the above provisions and for ROLL OUT from TODAY i.e. 01-06-2019.
Looking for ward to your support and cooperation ,
Final Proposals and Presentation of the PROPOSED “PTR” Contests –
For the Year 2019-2020 :-
Name of the Contest :- “THE PTR” CONTESTS
Year applicable :- 2019-2020
Posting Date :- 31/05/2019
A) PTR as contest has gained substantial Popularity amongst its Contestants but a little backdrop about the contest will throw light as to what PTR is all about.
Initially there used to be 2 PTR’s running in Horsetalk which is as follows
i) A normal and Regular PTR contest which is applicable by venues on that race of the Respective club. The venues applicable were Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad. We have added ,for some period, Kolkata and Mysore also. Thus it covered all RC’s Except Chennai, OOTY and Delhi
ii) The other PTR which is considered as a very prestigious event and being designed , Planned and Organised by Shri S K Sagar Ji was covering the Four Winter Derbies Contest and also the Invitations plus on some occasions Overseas championship like the Kentucky Derby.
Applicability of the Contest and Tenure
A) It shall be applicable as follows:-
The Management Proposes to conduct the “PTR” Contests from time to time during the Season Year of 01-06-2019 to 31-03-2020applicable at Various Rc’s. The Initial proposal is to commence for Bangalore Summer 2019 and for other venues , the Management shall go by case to case and decide on the contests and its roll outs.
B) Tenure :- The Contests tenure shall be permanent but for closing the performances and other statistical Data of the Contests, it shall be taken as one Year i.e. 01-06-2019 to 31-03-2020. The said period shall review all contests being rolled out and concluded by venues.
C) The Rewards and performances shall be on Contest to Contest basis and the results declarations shall be accordingly.
Management Team and Data :-
The following is the Structure of the Management team.
A) Permanent Judge and Arbitration/Appellate Authority
Shri Dharmesh Nagda Ji shall be the permanent Judge to the Contests proposed and shall also be the Appellate Authority for matters concerning Appeals/Arbitration. His decision shall be final and binding and no further queries shall be allowed whatsoever. He shall be deciding on all matters brought to his notice by the concerned Race Day Official Judges to the contests which otherwise most of the queries and disputes will be cleared by the concerned RDJ’s itself in tandem with the recommendations of the 4 member Coordination unit.
B) Race-Day Judges (RDJ’s) and Panel :-
The Race-Day Judges shall be on board the contests and the panel so appointed shall be overseeing all matters brought to their notice by the Coordinators of the Contests and pertaining to the disputes/queries, giving opinions and clarifications and also decide on all matters of that day’s Contest of that venue. The following members shall be onboard to the contests:-
A) Shri S Kumar
B) Shri Libero
C) Shri Raghavan Ji
D) Shri Rakesh Menon
For the purpose of our understanding for these contests, as per the Availability of the above judges for that day’s contest, it is implied and expressive, the above term(RDJ’s) may be read as Either One of them or ALL or any two of them or severally for the smooth running of the contests. The Tenure of the above judges for these contests are for a period of ONE YEAR commencing 01-06-2019 to 31-03-2020 and are eligible for re-appointment/extension.
C) Management Committee Members (Core Committee):-
To give a support and Boost to the entire PTR series of Contests , there shall be a Four Member Management Committee who shall work for the overall development of the contests in discussion. The following members shall constitute the Committee.
A) Shri Libero
B) Shri S V K Raju
C) Shri S Kumar
E) Shri Ghanti Ji
The Broad areas which will be covered by the committee are :-
1) See Overall Development of these contests
2) Stand as Approval authority for any new proposals and recommend the same
3) Assist,Take up matters, support, review, assign and decide on all
matters pertaining to the development of these contests and roll
outs and shall be a committee for all Core as well as Value added
plans of these contests.
D) Coordinators to the Contests :-
The following members shall form the team of Coordinators :-
A) Shri SKumar
B) Shri Libero
C) Shri Rakesh Menon
D) Shri Ghanti Ji
The Role is to ensure smooth coordination of the contests proposed and also to escalate all issues and refer the same to RDJ’s and PJ. Unless and otherwise stated, they shall be taking all ground decisions during the entire tenure of the contests and anything above their Jurisdiction shall be referred as above.
Rules / Regulations of the Contest :-
1) Budget to each Contestant of 12,00,000 Notional Points for that venues contest tenure.
2) Notional Bets applicable from contestants shall be on Win-SHP and Place bets only
3) Roll Bets are applicable for a Maximum of Two Rolls only and with a maximum of Three Horses per roll and the contestant is free to use any combo within each roll i.e. on win shp and Place combination only.
4) A Minimum attendance of 10 days should be ensured by each of the Contestant/s of that venues total contest days.
5) The Contestants who uses all his budgets and maintains anything less than 500 Notional points is deemed to be out of the contest of that venue.
6) Minimum bets and its applicability.
There is maximum capping on the Budget per day to be used by the contestant for the first Four days of the Contest which shall be 1.00 Lac points and from Fifth day onwards the contestant can go unlimited on his per day investments and a minimum bet of 50000 Notional Point per contest day has to be placed by the respective contestants with further rule of a minimum bet of 1000 Notional points on each Horse/ bet proposed.
7) This is Free Contest and No Financial Charge/cost are applicable whatsoever in these contests.
8) The aim of the Contest is to promote the Horse Racing sport and also to extract best talent and show case a healthy and competitive environment during the entire tenure of the contests.
9) The Contestants who are enrolling into the Contest shall be doing so with their own WILL and Consent and for the purpose of genuine sporting and recreation activity that these contests intend to do so.
10) The decision of the Management and the Judges in particular are final and binding on all the contestants and no query or further correspondence shall be entertained by the Management. It is expressively and implied that the contestant/s agreed to this specific condition and also thoroughly read the said rules and regulations before enrolling their names into the contests.
11) All ENTRIES MUST BE POSTED 15 MINUTES BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF THE FIRST RACE AT THAT VENUE.
Prizes and Rewards :-
The same shall be announced / by Contests/ by the Management well in advance so that all the contestants are aware of the same. It shall be communicated through postings in Indiarace.com and under the specific thread opened for the contests. The Management decision is final and binding on all prizes and rewards for these contests.
BONUS INCENTIVE :-
A) FOR THE FIRST CONTESTANT WHO ACHIEVES 25.00 LAC IN THE CONTEST = 25000 NNP'S BONUS TOTAL BONUS BUDGET 25000 nnp'S
B) FOR THE FIRST CONTESTANT WHO ACHIEVES 50.00 LAC IN THE CONTEST = 50000 NNP'S BONUS TOTAL BONUS BUDGET 50000 nnp'S
C) FOR THE FIRST CONTESTANT WHO ACHIEVES 1.00 Crore IN THE CONTEST = 1.50 Lacs NNP'S BONUS TOTAL BONUS BUDGET 1.50 Lacs nnp'S
Total Bonus allocation = 2.25 Lacs
Team PTR Contests
“THE PTR”- 2019-2020 Contests